Senior High Youth Ministry
Who: Youth in grades 9-12
When: Thursdays 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
What: Regular Youth Group Nights will follow a four week cycle:
Week 1: Fellowship/Game Night
- This night will have food!
- Youth will play games in the Youth Room, in the Gym, and outside when weather allows
- This is a great night for youth who attend regularly to invite friends outside of the Church.
Week 2: Apologetics and Catechesis
- Learn how to defend the Catholic Church and her teachings with people who are not Catholic.
- A variety of different topics that Catholics are often questioned on will be discussed.
Week 3: The Saints
- These nights will focus on a particular Saint in the Church, their life, their teaching, and their legacy.
Week 4: Mass or Adoration
- One of our priests will join us for this night each month and lead the youth in a time of prayer together.
Who: Teens entering grades 9-12
When: Friday-Sunday weekend retreat in July
What: An opportunity for high school teens to encounter Jesus Christ in a weekend long retreat including talks by high profile Catholic speakers, breakout sessions, music and entertainment, and most importantly, the weekend centers itself around times of Adoration and the Mass.
Look for more information on the next Steubenville trip which will take place in the summer of '19, in January, 2019.
For more information on the Senior High Youth Ministry program or the Steubenville conference, please contact:
Confirmation and Middle School Youth Ministry